18199Re: [aprsisce] Re: Log playback?

    Jun 1, 2012
      If/when APRSISCE/32 supports file playback, it'll almost assuredly be
      based on a raw packet dump, no special formatting required.

      Currently, you CAN save tracks as standard GPX files which are then
      viewable either in APRSISCE/32 (latest version) or any other GPX file
      viewer which makes them a much more portable format.

      Maybe something that saves all !shriek!ed stations' tracks into a single
      GPX file would assist in being able to see the total event after the fact?

      Or is it more important to see it playing out in real (or double or
      triple) time as the event unfolded?

      I'm trying to understand just what you plan to DO with such log files.