18185Re: [aprsisce] Log playback?

  • Bob Burns W9RXR
    Jun 1, 2012
      At 10:16 PM 5/30/2012, w9rxr wrote:
      >I have the log file from an APRSIS/32 session from a couple of days
      >ago. I would like to play back that log file so I can see the track
      >of some stations from that day. Is there any way to do this? Or
      >convert the log to a GPX file that I can plot in a map program?
      >BTW, what is the .PKT file?

      Lynn? Anyone?

      Our local ham radio group provided communications for the
      Indianapolis 500 Festival Parade last Saturday. Our primary job is
      shuttling parade participants from the first aid tents along the
      route to the medical command tent using golf carts. Each of the golf
      carts is driven by a ham who has APRS. I was the Net Control operator
      for the golf carts and was running APRSIS/32 so I could see where
      they were. I'd like to play back the log from that day to study the
      golf cart movements and identify where we might have RF issues.

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic