17054Re: [aprsisce] POS disables, packet rates, Auto-MultiTracker (Dev: 2012/05/01 22:14)

    May 2 6:48 AM
      Didn't change a thing in that area.  Must just be system loading or something, but APRSISCE/32 is unchanged.  Unfortunately, that probably means you can expect the old behavior to come back sometime.

      On 5/2/2012 9:38 AM, Steve Daniels wrote:

      I don’t know what you changed code wise in the GPS section, but my satellite bars are significantly more stable.

      Am running the gps through a gps sharing program that adds a slight delay, enough that I was getting the occasional white satellite problem

      Now I don’t seem to get that, and only get a change as satellites drop in and out as expected

      Torbay Freecycle Moderator