17053RE: [aprsisce] POS disables, packet rates, Auto-MultiTracker (Dev: 2012/05/01 22:14)

    May 2, 2012

      I don’t know what you changed code wise in the GPS section, but my satellite bars are significantly more stable.

      Am running the gps through a gps sharing program that adds a slight delay, enough that I was getting the occasional white satellite problem

      Now I don’t seem to get that, and only get a change as satellites drop in and out as expected

      Steve Daniels

      Torbay Freecycle Moderator

      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      Sent: 02 May 2012 03:21
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aprsisce] POS disables, packet rates, Auto-MultiTracker (Dev: 2012/05/01 22:14)

      Fix borked POS Overlay visibility and disabling/removing.

      Don't believe GPS heading if not moving fast enough and don't do Heading
      pressure if not moved outside of coordinate precision. (Chuck AD4ES)

      Define DsVP as "Davis Vantage Pro" weather stations. (Greg K0GDI)

      Control-Double-Click on APRS-IS OK pane (Win32 only) brings up (possibly
      temporary) Port Status realtime packet count monitor windows. (Levi KJ6UGF)

      Track packet rates by type on a per-port basis. These are (currently)
      only visible via the Control-Double-Click above. (Hessu)

      Suppress NickName'd MultiTrackers from Save MultiTrack question, they'll
      open when new anyway.

      Only open NickName'd MultiTrack-When-New AFTER the packet has been fully
      processed. This avoids opening at 0,0 and then jumping to the correct
      location, provided that the first packet heard is a posit.

      Don't count Saved Posit reloads into type-specific hourly packet counts.

      Lynn (D) -KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic