      From: Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) <kj4erj@...>
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 8:17 PM
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Re: Overlays Revisited

      Oops, I busted the visibility to the loaded .POS file when I added the
      GPX option. It'll be fixed in a future revision.

      May I ask what use a timer is on an overlay file? Normally you want to
      load these and have the contents visible until you don't want to see it
      any more (for instance, the event or special interest is over). I'm
      struggling to understand the use case for a timed disappearance of an
      overlay addition to the map.