17024Re: [aprsisce] Overlays Revisited

    May 1, 2012
      Just select the checked .POS file and tell it not to remove it from the
      list (at least I think it works that way). It should remove all objects
      from that file from the map. Overlays will not be timing out, if you
      load them, they'll stay until you disable them.

      There may be a bug in the current *.POS implementation that allows the
      objects to time out, but that will be fixed while finalizing the GPX
      overlay support.

      On 5/1/2012 11:42 AM, Rick wrote:
      > When do overlays expire, (the .pos file not .gpx)?
      > Is there a timed setting or is there a kill switch.
      > A timed setting would be nice, like the Buddy station setting.
      >
      > Thank You
      > Rick

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic