17020Re: IS-SRVR Port 8080

  • g4ilo
    May 1, 2012
      I'd want it to work the way Pete's javAPRSSrvr port 8080 works.

      I've got PHP scripts that can send an APRS message by simulating an HTTP client and calling one of the aprs2.net servers. I'd prefer to use my own server especially for testing things. I could probably do it using @fsockopen to port 14580 but I've had no success so far. Would one of the debug logs give me a clue as to why the server doesn't like my message?

      Julian, G4ILO

      > What would you expect to have come out the http port?
      >
      > And the answer is yes, but it may be implemented in Lua after that
      > interpreter has been fully integrated into APRSISCE/32. That way, the
      > user will have the ultimate control (with standard samples provided, of
      > course) of what is presented via the web server.

      > PS. From the ToDo list:
      >
      > Web port for remote viewing (PNG) of current screen
      > UI-WEBServer (Ron K0QVF)
      > Aprsisce be able to generate status reports, be it graphs, digi
      > coverage, stats, traffic level, TX/RX tables, the works. And have them
      > be generated in HTML.
      > http://w7boz.no-ip.org Browse the UI-Webserver pages.
      > http://www.qsl.net/w7boz/aprs_main.htm Links on the left of screen.
      > (Kevin W7BOZ)
      >

      > On 5/1/2012 7:55 AM, g4ilo wrote:
      > > Lynn,
      > >
      > > Do you have any plans to support an HTTP (port 8080) interface to the APRSISCE IS Server?
      > >
      > > Julian, G4ILO

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic