16372Re: [aprsisce] Re: icon Digi (symbol 35)

    Apr 3, 2012
      Understood. I actually added the option so that event coordinators
      could override symbols and such for APRS participants that arrive
      without the ability to reconfigure their stations. That way the central
      map can show whatever is sensible regardless of what the stations are
      actually transmitting.

      I just never figured that the ME nickname might be used in that
      fashion! Chalk another confusing feature up to the FAQ list.