16366Re: [aprsisce] Re: icon Digi (symbol 35)

  • Bob Bruninga
    Apr 3, 2012
      Hummh...

      I would have expected the top SYMBOL to be the most recent one heard. APRS is a live system. ANything older than a minute is already dated info, and it would astonish me significantly to have a 3 hour old symbol on top and blocking a symbol just received...

      Bob, WB4APR