      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of g4ilo
      Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 12:33 PM
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aprsisce] What phone

      I came across APRSISCE while looking for information about APRS apps for
      iPhone. I don't own an iPhone, but was considering getting one to run one of
      the APRS apps available for it. But now that I have discovered APRSISCE
      Windows Mobile based phones are also an option.

      So I would be interested to know what phones other users of this program
      would recommend. It must support 3G, and have a built-in GPS like the iPhone
      3G(S). What battery life can you expect with position reporting enabled?

      Julian, G4ILO