162What phone

  • g4ilo
    Jan 2, 2010
      I came across APRSISCE while looking for information about APRS apps for iPhone. I don't own an iPhone, but was considering getting one to run one of the APRS apps available for it. But now that I have discovered APRSISCE Windows Mobile based phones are also an option.

      So I would be interested to know what phones other users of this program would recommend. It must support 3G, and have a built-in GPS like the iPhone 3G(S). What battery life can you expect with position reporting enabled?

      Julian, G4ILO
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic