      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of g4ilo
      Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 12:08 PM
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aprsisce] Can't zoom map

      I have just installed APRSIS32 and started it, but I don't know how to zoom
      the map. If I click on the screen to try to draw a rectangle round the map,
      the whole map moves when I drag.

      I closed the program and manually entered my position by editing the XML.
      However the map is still just a small view of the whole world which fits
      well within the circle. How do I zoom in?

      Julian, G4ILO

      04:20:00
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic