1603Re: [aprsisce] Development mode on windows mobile device.

    May 31, 2010

      To switch the About menu to watch the Development version, edit the XML
      file (http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/editing-xml-configuration) and change
      <Update.Development> to 1 then restart the client. Editing the XML file
      on WinMo is interesting, so just make sure you wait for the file sync to
      finish before and after editing. You'll know it worked based on the
      text displayed when you do About.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

      Mark wrote:
      > I just installed the program on my windows mobile phone. I wanted to know how do I change it to run in the developer mode? Or, do I have to wait for the release of the program. Thanks in advance.
      > Mark
      > KC2VYI
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic