15932Re: [aprsisce] Call sign

    Mar 1, 2012
      Make sure Configure / Label / Callsign / Not ME and Not Mine are both
      NOT checked.

      Make sure Screen / Labels / Callsign IS checked.

      Under Screen / Labels / Nicknames / ME, make sure it is NOT Enabled
      (otherwise you'll get ME instead of your callsign). Just don't try
      deleting the ME nickname or it'll just come back.

      Alternatively, just make sure Screen / Labels / Nicknames / Use Nickname
      is NOT checked, although that will disable ALL nicknames that you might
      be using.