1591Re: [aprsisce] Kenwood D710 Development Release

    May 29, 2010
      Not yet. The 700 handles things completely differently than the 710,
      I'm told. I know the commands in the default UI-View configuration
      files are very different. If you have one, you could try setting up a
      710 port and compare the <OpenCmd> and <CloseCmd> entries to whatever
      UI-View file supports the 700. I'll be building those commands into the
      program at some point in the future, so if you have one, watch this
      space for an opportunity to try it out.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic