15316Re: [aprsisce] Re: Display of Igated traffic by aprsis32?

    Feb 1, 2012
      You all work too cheap!  Every time I turn around, Steve's asking me to double his salary!

      On 2/1/2012 7:24 AM, Randy Love wrote:

      On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 10:24 PM, James Ewen <ve6srv@...> wrote:

      On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      > You know, there are still people that think there should be an installer....
      > But I like it simple and claim programmer's prerogative.  <grin>

      There is an installer... the guy at the keyboard. I had to install the
      program I downloaded into a directory, and then I had to run it. I'm
      thinking about back charging the guy that supplied it for all the work
      I had to do!

      At 150% too, eh, James?  ;)

      WF5X

    • Show all 23 messages in this topic