15311Re: tnc ports

  • mm1ptt
    Feb 1, 2012
      Is it possible to do the same with AGWPE; TX on port 1 and receive all other ports just now?

      I use AGWPE to control my KAM, Tiny2, and soundcard all at the same time.
      At the moment it seems APRSIS32 can only receive on Port1 (Local VHF Port on KAM - SSID MM1PTT).
      I have UI-View32 (MM1PTT-14) running on the same machine and by using the port mask function it receives on Port2 and Port4 of AGWPE. (Port2 = HF port on KAM and Port4 = soundcard for 300bd HF receive).
      Port3 is used by UISS (MM1PTT-6) which is the Tiny2 that monitors the ISS downlink.

      I'm looking forward for port masking support for APRSIS32, then I can run multiple copies of the same program for different SSID's.

      Chris.

      > Not yet. APRSISCE/32 will currently only TX on the first port. It
      > should receive from both ports, though.

      > On 1/27/2012 1:41 PM, Pedro Cruz wrote:
      > > Hello
      > > Mr Lynn
      > > In APRS32 it´s possible to configure a dual port tnc for TX on port 1
      > > and port 2?
      > > Best 73!
      > > Pedro Cruz - CU2JX

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic