15310Re: [aprsisce] Re: Display of Igated traffic by aprsis32?

    Jan 31, 2012
      On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 6:36 PM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr)
      <kj4erj@...> wrote:

      > You know, there are still people that think there should be an installer....
      > But I like it simple and claim programmer's prerogative.  <grin>

      There is an installer... the guy at the keyboard. I had to install the
      program I downloaded into a directory, and then I had to run it. I'm
      thinking about back charging the guy that supplied it for all the work
      I had to do!