15045Re: [aprsisce] Bluetooth link

  • Lee D Bengston
    Jan 10, 2012
      On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 2:16 AM, Greg Dolkas <ko6th.greg@...> wrote:

      Hi Lynn,

      Is there an example bit of code (a template, perhaps) for writing an APRS client?  I'm wondering how I hard it would be to write something that could hook into your server port and watch for messages addressed to it, and respond back with something as directed.  I'm familiar with writing socket-based code, but don't know what to do from there (and don't want to have to learn everything you learned about APRS packet formatting to do it).  Any library routines out there to make the job a bit easier (and less error-prone)?

      Greg  KO6TH

      The above are all I am aware of - the same thing really - the 2nd one being a port of the perl version to C.

      Lee - K5DAT

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic