15037Re: No Map Shown - No SPACE!

    Jan 10, 2012
      Your log file contains the following line:

      OSM:OSMQueue(0):2012-01-10T09:23:22 OSMDequeueTile:[OSMTiles/] Free
      7801856MB < 8, Suspending Fetch

      This means that there is less than 8MB Free on the "drive" containing
      the OSMTiles directory. You need to free up space or move the OSMTiles
      tree to "drive" (external card) with more space.