14937Re: WINE - Windows Emulator for Android?

  • w7boz
    Jan 3, 2012
      Well, I kind of meant if the WiMo version could be run under such a program a Wine.... I know there are people working on an "emulator" under Android. But not sure if they have it working. I know there is know a working Android version that works on my HTC HD2. But that meens switching from one to the other back and forth. :( Oh, well. Time will only tell what I am going to have to do.

      Thanks, Kevin
      W7BOZ

      --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, Greg Dolkas <ko6th.greg@...> wrote:

      > Hi Kevin,
      >
      > Hmm, ok. I thought the capacitive touch screens came in with the i-things and then Android, skiping WinMo. Sounds like there was more overlap than I thought.
      >
      > But, the point remains... A Win32 program (one using libraries for a desktop/laptop) will have a hard(er) time working in a 320x320-ish screen where one can't use a stylus.
      >
      > Greg KO6TH
      >
      > Sent from my trusty iPAQ (with a pointy stylus)

    • Show all 35 messages in this topic