14908Re: Bluetooth link

  • mm1ptt
    Jan 1, 2012
      How do I create an internal IS-server port?
      I would like to setup APRSIS32 as the IS-server on my local network with UI-View and UISS connecting to and passing data through APRSIS32 to the real IS-servers.
      I read from here:
      http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/is-server-port
      To select 'IS-server' from the drop down menu but I dont have that option I have: KISS, AGW, KWD710(PKT), KWD710(APRS),FTM310v1.3, TEXT, and CWOP.
      When I set a TEXT port and try to connect with UI-View I get a error message saying something like server port was forcefully closed.

      Chris,
      MM1PTT