14329RE: [aprsisce] AutoZooming NWS Views? (Dev: 2011/12/01 22:26)

  • Krzysztof SQ5NWI
    Dec 2, 2011

      I'm not sure, but probably there is no good factor inside of TLEs.
      I would propose to introduce user manually defined grouping feature - like
      in instant messaging clients contacts grouping or in cell phone, etc.

      I have no idea if this is simple or not for programmer, but this is your

      On 12/2/2011 7:05 AM, Lynn W Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:
      Look inside the TLE and tell me which of those numbers defines a "type"
      suitable for grouping?

      All the Satellite details window has to (reliably) go on (especially for
      future 'birds) is the information provided in the TLE.  Every other source
      of satellite data I've seen is humanly readable, but not formatted for
      programmatic consumption and interpretation.

      On 12/2/2011 6:08 AM, Colin 2E0XSD wrote:
      Thanks Krzysztof,

      I had worked that out (after a bit of playing) but I currently only see the
      first 61 at most.
      So a scroll bar would be very nice.
      I was also wondering if they could be grouped by type, so you can select the
      particular groups you are interested in.

      On 02/12/2011 10:58, Krzysztof SQ5NWI wrote:

      you can stretch the window - try.
      Anyway, scroll bar still welcome.