14326Re: [aprsisce] AutoZooming NWS Views? (Dev: 2011/12/01 22:26)

    Dec 2, 2011
      Look inside the TLE and tell me which of those numbers defines a "type" suitable for grouping?

      All the Satellite details window has to (reliably) go on (especially for future 'birds) is the information provided in the TLE.  Every other source of satellite data I've seen is humanly readable, but not formatted for programmatic consumption and interpretation.

      On 12/2/2011 6:08 AM, Colin 2E0XSD wrote:
      Thanks Krzysztof,

      I had worked that out (after a bit of playing) but I currently only see the first 61 at most.
      So a scroll bar would be very nice.
      I was also wondering if they could be grouped by type, so you can select the particular groups you are interested in.

      73,
      Colin.

      On 02/12/2011 10:58, Krzysztof SQ5NWI wrote:

      Colin,

      you can stretch the window - try.
      Anyway, scroll bar still welcome.
      --