13708Re: TNC Wiki - Kenwood TM-D710 Port (APRS mode)

  • ae5jo
    Nov 6, 2011
      It is possible also to have the DM-D700 or TH-D7 in APRS mode, then have the software switch the radio to Packet mode, load up then configure the TNC automatically, similar to the config settings Billy posted, but you have to remember to disable the port before closing APRSIS32 to return the radio to APRS configuration. I will try to find them again.. otherwise Lynn... I emailed them to you about a year or so... maybe you still have them?

      73
      John
      AE5JO