13693RE: [aprsisce] Re: TNC Wiki - Kenwood TM-D710 Port (APRS mode)

  • Billy Mason
    Nov 5, 2011

      Chris,

      Lynn posted a message the other day for the D700 that had the correct settings. See message 13614 in the Yahoo Group for complete details. I use it for my  home station, and can verify that it works well, extracts from my config file are below. Ensure that your D-700 is in packet mode before starting APRISICE/32, then enable the port, your should be good to go.

      Extracted from a working APRISICE/32 .xml config file

      (Note, either one of the below RFPort configs work properly)

      <!--RFPort[0]-->

      <RFPort Name="D700 KISS">

      <Protocol>KWD700(KISS)</Protocol>

      <Device>COM1:9600,N,8,1</Device>

      <RfBaud>1200</RfBaud>

      <OpenCmd>^M~</OpenCmd>

      <OpenCmd>^M~</OpenCmd>

      <OpenCmd>XFLOW OFF</OpenCmd>

      <OpenCmd>FULLDUP OFF</OpenCmd>

      <OpenCmd>KISS ON</OpenCmd>

      <OpenCmd>RESTART!!0</OpenCmd>

      <CloseCmd>^192^255^192~!!0</CloseCmd>

      <QuietTime>0</QuietTime>

      <Enabled>0</Enabled>

      <XmitEnabled>1</XmitEnabled>

      <ProvidesNMEA>0</ProvidesNMEA>

      <RFtoISEnabled>1</RFtoISEnabled>

      <IStoRFEnabled>1</IStoRFEnabled>

      <MyCallNot3rd>0</MyCallNot3rd>

      <BeaconingEnabled>1</BeaconingEnabled>

      <BeaconPath></BeaconPath>

      <BulletinObjectEnabled>1</BulletinObjectEnabled>

      <MessagesEnabled>1</MessagesEnabled>

      <MessagePath></MessagePath>

      <TelemetryEnabled>0</TelemetryEnabled>

      <TelemetryPath></TelemetryPath>

      <!--DigiXform-->

      </RFPort>

      <!--RFPort[0]-->

      <!--RFPort[1]-->

      <RFPort Name="D700 KISS (Lynn)">

      <Protocol>KWD700(KISS)</Protocol>

      <Device>COM1:9600,N,8,1</Device>

      <RfBaud>1200</RfBaud>

      <OpenCmd>^M~</OpenCmd>

      <OpenCmd>^M~</OpenCmd>

      <OpenCmd>LOC E 0</OpenCmd>

      <OpenCmd>LTMON 5</OpenCmd>

      <OpenCmd>LTMHEAD OFF</OpenCmd>

      <OpenCmd>GPSTEXT $GPRMC</OpenCmd>

      <OpenCmd>XFLOW OFF</OpenCmd>

      <OpenCmd>FULLDUP OFF</OpenCmd>

      <OpenCmd>KISS ON</OpenCmd>

      <OpenCmd>RESTART!RESTART!2</OpenCmd>

      <CloseCmd>^192^255^192~!cmd:!5</CloseCmd>

      <QuietTime>0</QuietTime>

      <Enabled>1</Enabled>

      <XmitEnabled>1</XmitEnabled>

      <ProvidesNMEA>0</ProvidesNMEA>

      <RFtoISEnabled>1</RFtoISEnabled>

      <IStoRFEnabled>1</IStoRFEnabled>

      <MyCallNot3rd>0</MyCallNot3rd>

      <BeaconingEnabled>1</BeaconingEnabled>

      <BeaconPath></BeaconPath>

      <BulletinObjectEnabled>1</BulletinObjectEnabled>

      <MessagesEnabled>1</MessagesEnabled>

      <MessagePath></MessagePath>

      <TelemetryEnabled>0</TelemetryEnabled>

      <TelemetryPath></TelemetryPath>