      From: James Ewen <ve6srv@...>
      Sender: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 00:09:33
      To: <aprsisce@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] TNC Wiki - Kenwood TM-D710 Port (APRS mode)

      On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 7:35 PM, <kb8uih@...> wrote:

      > Kenwood needs to be in "Packet" mode to be controlled by
      > outside program. Has Lynn made a work around for this?

      As this thread is directed at the Kenwood TM-D710, the answer is "No"
      to the requirement of needing to be in Packet mode, and "Yes", Lynn
      has made a work around which allows APRSISCE/32 to control the Kenwood
      TM-D710 while the Kenwood TM-D710 is in APRS mode.

      This type of control is also available in the Kenwood TH-D72. It is
      not available in the older TM-D700, nor TH-D7 radios.

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic