      speed on the path stuff :P

      Anyways... lynn.. the one thing I did notice was that if I put it in
      lowercase, then they ignored it and passed it to the IS,

      2011-11-01 04:33:03 UTC:
      WX4CB-4>APWW08,WC4PEM-15,WIDE1*,rfonly,qAR,KD4TWJ:;VCEOC
      *010433z2908.43N/08108.70Wo147.240+PL123.0

      But put it in uppercase (try searching for n4wkq-4) they didn't. I figure
      it's just a minor thing to force paths to be upper case. That would
      eliminate stupid people like me from doing lowercase paths that get ignored
      because it's not "up to snuff".

      I've set all my objects to RFONLY now, so hopefully they should drop off
      aprs.fi..... anyone know the timeout for stuff to disappear on there ? if it
      does at all?
      charlie
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic