1320sirf gps control

  • Steve
    May 4, 2010

      Hi All

      I thought I would post this link as I thought it might be handy for those with Sirf based GPS.

      The GPS unit I use is designed really to warn me of speed camera locations so it's original setup was not very good when used statically.

      With the following software I was able to enable static nav and also found that the device was EGNOS (WAAS) capable, but that was turned off.

      So I turned that on and now have DGPS.

      It will auto detect your chipset but that can take a little time.

      http://www.falcom.de/support/software-tools/sirf/           sirfdemo is the file to download.

      Regards Steve