132Re: [aprsisce] Feedback solicitation

    Dec 12, 2009
      The version that is currently released doesn't support GPS on Win32, but
      only on Windows Mobile. I've got the next version approaching release
      that will support an NMEA GPS via COM port (or BlueTooth COM port) on
      Win32 as well as direct access to a KISS TNC via the same mechanisms.

      Watch this space over the next two weeks or so.

      John Woods wrote:

      > Hi Lynn
      >
      > I've connected a GPS to the PC running aprsis32, but it isn't
      > recognized by aprsis32.
      >
      > Is there something I need to do to enable GPS input?
      >
      > The GPS is on COM2. 4800 baud NMEA data.
      >
      > Regards - John G1EUH.

    • Show all 34 messages in this topic