12862Re: Request GPS sharing

  • apenadragon
    Oct 3, 2011
      I utilize Franson GPSGate V2.6.0.402 http://gpsgate.com/products/gpsgate_client

      This allows me to use Garmin, BT GPS, NMEA GPS input on a USB port, or a serial device to feed many virtual com ports.

      I haven't had a chance to try it with the Delorme earthmate that I just picked up yet so I was reluctant to share it, but here it is anyway.

      There are many options for input and output with this, and I'm only running the free version that still works after the 14 day trial period (as far as I've been able to get it to work anyway)

      Here is the comparison for the Standard (pay) Vs Express (free) versions

      http://gpsgate.com/purchase/gpsgate_express_license

      Works for what I need, which is APRSIS32 and DeLorme Topo North America 9.0.

      Adam
      KC2ANT