12739Re: Yaesu VX-8GR computer connection - NOT

  • walscobry
    Sep 28, 2011
      In the Yahoo VX-8 group this was discussed to some length a while back. I would search over there, but to the best of my memory I think there were a couple of gotchas on the output strings. Incorrect padding of fields and a couple of others.

      I have the VX-8 that has a seperate GPS module, I made a "man in the middle" cable between the GPS module and the radio creating a 2nd copy of the raw gps nema stream to feed to my laptop.

      Bryan
      K4RKR

      --- In aprsisce@yahoogroups.com, "Sean D. Fleming" <k8khz@...> wrote:

      > So, I know this post is almost a year old now. I am wondering I have used the program and see the NMEA Port option does this mean that It can get NMEA inbound on a comport from the VX-8GR now?

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic