12029Re: [aprsisce] Re: OT my webcam

    Sep 3, 2011
      So, is it time for me to implement AVS (http://wa8lmf.net/bruninga/vision.html) in APRSISCE/32?  I don't believe it has EVER been implemented to date, but wouldn't it be cool to be able to ask for an image and receive it over APRS, even if it is low resolution, gray scale, but especially if it's possible to get it via RF!

      On 9/3/2011 2:42 PM, Alex wrote:

      Your camera is working for me in Toronto Canada.

      Yes you need to focus it, if it is a PTZ cam, then a joysyick controller should be able to do the focusing.

      I have cameras around my house (as it is part of my business in security), I may try to see how I can stream one of the cameras other than remote client viewing.

      … more later….

      Have a Great Day

      Alex - VA3CKI / VE3AWS

      Virus Database (VPS): 9/3/2011