12028RE: [aprsisce] Re: OT my webcam

    Sep 3, 2011

      It’s not PTZ, I need to put a better lens on it. And you might see some bats shortly

      Torbay Freecycle Moderator

      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Alex
      Sent: 03 September 2011 19:43
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aprsisce] Re: OT my webcam

      Your camera is working for me in Toronto Canada .

      Yes you need to focus it, if it is a PTZ cam, then a joysyick controller should be able to do the focusing.

      I have cameras around my house (as it is part of my business in security), I may try to see how I can stream one of the cameras other than remote client viewing.

      … more later….

      Have a Great Day

      Alex - VA3CKI / VE3AWS

      Virus Database (VPS): 9/3/2011