11973Re: [aprsisce] Re: Filter ?

  • Keith VE7GDH
    Sep 1, 2011
      Gervais VE2CKN wrote...

      > anyone here have experiences with Filter using UI-View?

      I'll email you direct too, but what you are you trying to do?
      Filters should work exactly the same in UI-View as in any
      other APRS client. The filter is sent to the server when you
      connect and the server responds by sending the data that
      you asked for.

      As in UI-View, you could send a message to SERVER (not
      on RF) and change your filter on the fly... e.g. "filter m/100"
      If for any reason you get disconnected, it would of course
      revert to whatever filter you had set up in the client.

      73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH