11871Re: [aprsisce] Re: Windows Themes (Dev: 2011/08/23 15:49)

    Aug 25, 2011
      Never mind. I found my stupid mistake. I was creating a new drawing
      context for drawing the shadow bitmap of the circle and wasn't selecting
      the proper text color into it. This is part of the paint optimization
      that I've been talking about recent.

      The labels on the map will follow the selected window text color in the
      next Dev release. Thanks for noticing this and bringing it to my attention.