11867Re: Windows Themes (Dev: 2011/08/23 15:49)

  • Fred Eckert
    Aug 25, 2011
      Lynn,

      It looks like Rick is onto something here. The call signs are not tracking the standard windows text. I uploaded a couple screen shots. The first is APRSIS32 with a few stations on the Midnight Commander tiles. The second is some text in Notepad. BTW, The text color I chose is a medium gray.

      Fred
      KJ4LFJ

      P.S. A strange observation I have made is that when I shut down Windows with this theme selected. The Windows displayed "logging off..." and "shutting down..." which are normally displayed in white text on the blue background are being displayed as black text on the blue background! What's up with that? Maybe a windows issue?

      73