11821Windows Themes (Dev: 2011/08/23 15:49)

    Aug 23, 2011
      Thanks for the pictures, they were very helpful to know what was going on.

      If you upgrade to the latest Dev release, you should find it better.
      That's one seriously ugly theme, but when you combine it with Midnight
      Commander OSM tiles, it might not be too bad in the dark.

      If you notice anything I missed picking up, please drop a note here
      along with a reference to another picture showing the bust.