11340Re: [aprsisce] Re: It's Ringy-Dingy Time Again

    Aug 2, 2011
      Is this APRSISCE (Windows Mobile) or APRSIS32 (desktop)?

      What platform are you running on? (Windows version or phone model)

      Do you have a GPS configured or are you using the GPSapi-supported WinMo
      GPS?

      "has had me located" means exactly what? As seen on your APRSISCE/32
      screen or via some other APRS client?

      What callsign-SSID are we talking about? And is it unique when compared
      with any other -SSID used for your callsign on any other APRS client or
      hardware device.