11339Re: [aprsisce] It's Ringy-Dingy Time Again

    Aug 2 9:30 AM
      Bring up Enables / View Logs / <YourPortName> and tell me what it is
      complaining about. Typical problems include:

      1) Something else owning the COM port
      2) Plugged in to a different USB port changing the COMn number

      If you're not getting dinging (it says <YourPortName> OK along with
      APRS-IS OK), but you're not getting any RF packets (*s in the scrolling
      station log):

      3) D72 TNC was in the wrong mode when APRSISCE/32 was started or the
      port was last enabled.

      Note: To see everything going on on your RF port, click Enable on the
      trace log's menu bar after opening it as described above.