      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Fred Eckert
      Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011 7:58 PM
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [aprsisce] In Dash Photos + Night Mode Request

      Hello all,

      I have made great strides getting a permanent APRSIS32 rig installed in my
      car. I have uploaded some photos into the KJ4LFJ folder if anyone would like
      to take a look.

      Lynn,

      I have a night mode request :-) When I run at night, I use the Midnight
      Commander tile set. This is great as it looks sharp and doesn't overpower
      night vision. However, The left side of the program is very bright and
      slightly overpowering. You will see this in the KJ4LFJ folder "In Dash -
      NightView" photo.

      I think it would be great if we end users could control the background color
      of the application via an easy to access switch. Please let me know what you
      think.

      Thank you for this great app and Best regards,
      Fred Eckert
      KJ4LFJ
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic