      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Tony Hunt
      Sent: 16 July 2011 14:02
      To: APRSISCE/32 Yahoo Grp
      Subject: [aprsisce] Latest version

      I notice the latest version for the programe (Windows32) seems to be  21-05-2011 but I can not find that on the yahoo group files areas anywhere. Any reason for this? The download/upgrade seems to work ok from the programe itself  but only once it fails what appears to be the primary download location it goes elsewhere to get it.

      Tony Hunt  VK5AH wavetel@...

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic