1091Re: [aprsisce] New release problem and old questions

    Apr 9, 2010
      Krzysiek wrote:
> [...]

      That's good. I found a few startup synchronization issues that may have
      been the culprit. I'm still looking at one on my own phone with this
      morning's release. Sometimes I need to start the client 2 or 3 times to
      get it to come up. This is ALWAYS right after closing it for an upgrade
      while still connected to ActiveSync (Windows Mobile Device Center). I'm
      thinking there's an issue if the synchronizer has the APRSISCE.LOG file
      locked when I try to rename it on startup.

      At least you're back on-line! Thanks for the notice.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic

    »
    «