10878Re: Feature request - View SOTAs

  • Mads
    Jul 1, 2011
      Lynn,

      I'm not sure I managed to describe the feature I was looking for properly, probably due to language difficulties. I missed an option that would let me view sota .kmz files located on my own hard drive, exactly like the View - Geocaches option ;D

      But, forget all about it. I'll find another way.

      73! Mads, la1tpa