10871Re: [aprsisce] Feature request - View SOTAs

    Jun 30, 2011
      Is this information file available for on-demand query similar to how
      View / EchoLinks works? Even better, is there a URL or SOAP query I can
      do and provide a coordindate and range to get the SOTA targets in that
      circle? I looked at the SOTA database stuff and it doesn't look
      imminently queriable and there seems to be LOTS of SOTAs world-wide.
      Not to mention the valid date ranges that showed up in the .CSV download.

      PS. Words that programmers love to hate "exactly the
      same"..."except"... As in, "driving a car is exactly the same as
      driving a Mac Truck except the truck is a little bit heavier". Or
      "Flying a 747 is exactly the same as flying a Cessna except you can't
      see the ground after you land".