1070Re: [aprsisce] Love this over vi view

  • Colin Catlin
    Apr 8, 2010
      Lynn,

      I too have never used AGW. But want to!
      I'm thinking of setting up a 2m and 10m Digipeater.
      It would be good if I could use APRSIS controlling AGW with 2 rigs (one for each band).
      I would particularly like to be able to control what is repeated crossband since there could be problems when there are openings on 10m.
      Is this likely to be possible?

      73,
      Colin.

      On 08/04/2010 14:35, Fred Hillhouse wrote:

      I have never used AGW. But I want to! I will only use one I think (for I-Gate).

      Best regards,
      Fred