1062RE: [aprsisce] Love this over vi view

    Apr 8, 2010
      Does this mean 2-way through AGW? :)

      Fred - N7FMH - Happy user of APRSIS32

      From: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com [mailto:aprsisce@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lynn W. Deffenbaugh
      Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 09:04
      To: aprsisce@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [aprsisce] Love this over vi view

      Most of the documentation that exists is on the fledgling Wiki at:

      http://aprsisce. wikidot.com/

      Colors on the scrolling list; http://aprsisce. wikidot.com/ scrolling- stations

      APRS Messaging: http://aprsisce. wikidot.com/ aprs-messaging- explained

      EMAIL-2 Services: http://www.aprs- is.net/Email. aspx
      (The bottom provides the magical incantation to enable replying, you
      need to set them up as a nickname, and they need to properly format the
      reply)

      Glad you're enjoying the program. I'm deep into the next release that
      promises to generalize the configuration of RF interfaces and support
      Digipeating as well as port-specific paths and beacon/telemetry
      enables. It might (don't hold your breath) support multiple AGW
      interfaces as well as transmitting via AGW.

      Rick wrote:
      > Can anyone tell me where to get basic setup instructions, that might describe some of the features, like the different colors of the call signs that scroll on the left. I ran this program for 12 hours a couple of days ago without a problem. my setup was htx242, tt4,in kiss mode with acer laptop running win7. This was all in RF mode. I sent a couple of messages and it worked great, I sent an email but the receiving party could not reply is that normal? Ok Lynn thats enough for now THANKS for your hard work!!! 73s kd4dra / Rick

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic