1059Love this over vi view

  • Rick
    Apr 8, 2010
      Can anyone tell me where to get basic setup instructions, that might describe some of the features, like the different colors of the call signs that scroll on the left. I ran this program for 12 hours a couple of days ago without a problem. my setup was htx242, tt4,in kiss mode with acer laptop running win7. This was all in RF mode. I sent a couple of messages and it worked great, I sent an email but the receiving party could not reply is that normal? Ok Lynn thats enough for now THANKS for your hard work!!! 73s kd4dra / Rick
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic