105Re: [aprsisce] pda

    Nov 4 7:20 PM
      I've implemented this on an AT&T Tilt cell phone running Windows Mobile
      6.1 (upgraded from 6.0). This is the same device as an HTC TYTN II,
      I've been told.

      There is a Database in the Yahoo group where you can put in your
      callsign and the device on which you run the client as well. I think
      it's open for editing, but I'm not positive.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile

      ashburtonrobin wrote:
      > Hi All,
      > Can anyone give me a recomendation for the devices that you are using.
      > There seems to be that many pda's for sale that i would like to get the right one.
      > Cheers,
      > Robin ZL3REW

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic