10367Re: [aprsisce] Aprsisce digi capable..

    May 31, 2011
      Good guess James, but that won't work. APRSISCE/32 currently only
      matches on the first UNUSED (no *) element of the path. If they are all
      used, you'll see an entry in Digi(NOT) that says so and that packet
      won't enter the digipeater logic.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ/EA1 - Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32